Lok Sabha Internship News: Lok Sabha is providing an Internship programme for students of various courses. It is one of the amazing Internship opportunities available to students.
About Lok Sabha in India (Internship News):-
The Lok Sabha, or House of the People, is India’s bicameral Parliament’s lower chamber, with the Rajya Sabha serving as the upper house. Members of the Lok Sabha are chosen to represent their individual constituencies by adult universal suffrage and a first-past-the-post system, and they keep their seats for five years or until the President, on the advice of the council of ministers dissolves the body.
The house meets in the Sansad Bhavan’s Lok Sabha Chambers in New Delhi. The Constitution of India allows for a maximum of 552 members in the House (Initially, in 1950, it was 500). The house currently has 543 seats, which are filled by the election of up to 543 elected members at a time. The Lok Sabha has a capacity of 550 people.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- In the Secretariat, quality improvement and acceleration of numerous ongoing initiatives and research are priorities.
- Create a strong database of all scholarly publications connected to law and development using cutting-edge technology to enrich PRIDE.
- Develop Parliament-related apps to improve Members of Parliament’s access to various data and tasks.
- Conduct high-quality research and prepare analysis briefs for various laws.
- Follow significant developments in key sectors and create notes for Members of Parliament, as well as compose thematic briefs on key policy concerns.
- Expand the scope and reach of existing programmes while also introducing new ones for Members of Parliament in order to encourage them to adopt new technologies, methodologies and innovation.
- Will be engaged in different works of PRIDE and preparing course material for fixed programs of PRIDE, giving logistic support to PRIDE, data analysis and updation of data for future use, analysing best practices in different areas and preparing briefs, etc.
- As of June 9, 2021, an Indian citizen between 18 to 25 years of age with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline, including social science and the environment, international relations, law, journalism, finance, management, languages, and so on, from a recognized Indian or foreign institution.
- Preference will be given to applicants with relevant work experience in any sector, including research, counselling, management, marketing, computers, and related fields.
- Candidates who are studying professional degrees and have completed the first year of their 4/5-year study are eligible to apply for the Internship Program.
- A stipend of Rs. 25,000/ month
- 1 to 11 Months
- To apply for this Lok Sabha Internship Programme, Click Here.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-