Kotak Mahindra Bank Internship: Kotak Mahindra Bank is providing a UI/UX Design Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best UI/UX Design Internship opportunities available to students.
About Kotak Mahindra Bank (Internship News):-
Kotak Mahindra Bank is India’s second-largest private sector bank by market value, having been founded in 2003. It has nearly 1.5 million clients, including many of India’s wealthiest individuals.
In the fields of personal finance, investment banking, general insurance, life insurance, and wealth management, Kotak Mahindra Bank provides banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a range of delivery channels and specialised subsidiaries.
Kotak Mahindra Bank employs around 33,000 individuals across India, with offices and branches all over the country.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Creating designs for Kotak’s mobile and web products
- Understanding product needs and converting them into user flows
- Wireframes, visual designs, and prototypes are all part of the design process.
- Verifying the engineered output’s design accuracy
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- English Proficiency (Spoken)
- English Proficiency (Written)
- Letter of Recommendation
- A stipend of Rs. 10,000/ Month
- 6 Months
- Work From Home
- This UI/UX Design Internship is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Internship News on the Internship Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make students aware of the internship opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-