Kotak Mahindra Bank Internship: Kotak Mahindra Bank is providing a Human Resources Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best Human Resources Internship opportunities available to students.
About Kotak Mahindra Bank (Internship News):-
Kotak Mahindra Bank is India’s second-largest private sector bank by market value, having been founded in 2003. It has nearly 1.5 million clients, including many of India’s wealthiest individuals.
In the fields of personal finance, investment banking, general insurance, life insurance, and wealth management, Kotak Mahindra Bank provides banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a range of delivery channels and specialised subsidiaries.
Kotak Mahindra Bank employs around 33,000 individuals across India, with offices and branches all over the country.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Manage the entire recruitment process from start to finish.
- Profiles can be found on a variety of job boards.
- Candidates are screened and a shortlist is created.
- Organize interviews
- Organize joining documents.
- A stipend of Rs. 3,000/ Month
- 3 Months
- This Human Resources Internship is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-