Internship with RBI (Internship News): Reserve Bank of India is providing a Research Internship opportunity to various candidates from different areas. It is one of the great Research Internships available to students.
About Reserve Bank of India (Internship News):-
The Reserve Bank of India is the country’s central bank and regulatory agency, reporting to the Ministry of Finance of the Indian government. It is in charge of the Indian rupee’s issue and supply, as well as the banking system’s supervision.
It also oversees the country’s primary payment networks and aims to further the country’s economic growth. The Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note is a banknote issued by the Bharatiya Reserve Mudran is a specialised division of the Reserve Bank of India that mints Indian bank notes and coins.
The Reserve Bank of India formed the National Payments Corporation of India as a specialised division to regulate India’s payment and settlement systems. Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation was established by RBI as one of its specialised divisions for the purpose of providing insurance of deposits and guaranteeing of credit facilities to all Indian banks.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Will assist and collaborate with RBI researchers on projects to provide policy inputs and papers targeted for publication at quality economics and finance journals.
- Will assist in compiling accurate and timely data and assist with the relevant analytical, statistical and econometric tools necessary to execute the research projects.
- May transition to writing research and policy articles of good quality.
- DSIM- Post Graduate in Statistics / Econometrics / Economics or B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer) or MBA (Finance)
- DEPR- Post Graduate in Economics / Banking / Finance or MBA (Finance)
- SRU- B.Tech. or B.E. or Post Graduate with quantitative – oriented degrees in Economics / Finance / Statistical Science or those with expertise in Computer or Data Analytics. Programming skills or ability to acquire them are necessary.
- ID- Post Graduate degree in Economics / Statistics / Finance / International Finance / International Trade / MBA with specialization in finance / Banking / International Relations.
- Proficiency in applied econometrics and quantitative techniques.
- Familiarity with some econometric software (e.g. Stata / Eviews / Matlab / R / Gauss).
- Office space, internet connectivity and other support facilities.
- A stipend of Rs. 45,000/ month.
- 6 Months
- This Internship with RBI is available on RBI Careers Portal. To apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-