Internship with PwC (Internship News): PricewaterhouseCoopers is providing an Internship opportunity to various candidates. It is one of the great Internships available to students.
About PricewaterhouseCoopers in India (Internship News):-
Under the PwC brand, PricewaterhouseCoopers is a global professional services network of companies that act as alliances. PwC is among the Big Four accounting companies, along with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG, and is the world’s second-largest professional services network.
In 1998, two accounting companies, Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse, merged to form the company that exists today. PwC is the fifth-largest privately owned corporation in the United States by 2020.
PwC companies employ 276,000 employees in 157 countries and 742 places. In the financial year 2019, the company’s global sales reached $42.4 billion, with $17.4 billion emerging from its Assurance practice, $10.7 billion from its Tax and Legal practice, and $14.4 billion from its Advisory practice.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- This Internship with PwC is available on PwC Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-