Internship with Microsoft (Internship News): Microsoft India is providing an Internship as a Research Fellow for students of various courses. It is one of the best Research Internships available to students.
About Microsoft India (Internship News):-
Microsoft Corporation is a multinational technology corporation based in the United States. Computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services are developed, manufactured, licenced, supported, and sold by the company. It was placed No. 21 in the Fortune 500 list of the top firms in the United States by total revenue in 2020.
It is also one of the Big Five corporations in the United States’ information technology industry, and was the world’s largest software company by revenue in 2016.
Microsoft India Private Limited, based in Hyderabad, is a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, an American software corporation. In 1990, the corporation entered the Indian market. Microsoft has offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, the National Capital Region (New Delhi and Gurgaon), and Pune.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Spend 1 to 2 years at MSR India.
- Solving deep theoretical problems
- Pushing the boundaries of AI
- Designing new programming languages
- Field work in rural India
- Prototyping communication and sensing hardware
- Building software systems.
- Create academic, industry and societal impact.
- Candidates should have completed their bachelor’s (BE/BTech/BS) or master’s degree (ME/MTech/MS) in Computer Science (or related areas) by Summer 2022.
- We evaluate candidates on a combination of factors including academic performance, raw smarts, development skills, and passion for research and software development.
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- This Research Internship with Microsoft is available on Microsoft Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-