Internship with Microsoft (Internship News): Microsoft India is providing an Internship as a Data Scientist for students of various courses. It is one of the best Data Scientist Internships available to students.
About Microsoft India (Internship News):-
Microsoft Corporation is a multinational technology corporation based in the United States. Computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services are developed, manufactured, licenced, supported, and sold by the company. It was placed No. 21 in the Fortune 500 list of the top firms in the United States by total revenue in 2020.
It is also one of the Big Five corporations in the United States’ information technology industry, and was the world’s largest software company by revenue in 2016.
Microsoft India Private Limited, based in Hyderabad, is a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, an American software corporation. In 1990, the corporation entered the Indian market. Microsoft has offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, the National Capital Region (New Delhi and Gurgaon), and Pune.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Develop classifiers, data regression, suggestions, and predictive models that are very scalable.
- Analyze petabytes of data and look for patterns in log files.
- Using beautiful graphics, bring data to life.
- Make language, speech, and vision models, among other things.
- Create next-generation feature sets through suggesting, collecting, and synthesizing requirements, as well as innovating.
- Integrate cognitive and analytics services to provide natural and contextual interactions in apps.
- Adapt classic machine learning methods to take use of today’s parallel environments.
- Create algorithms that power user- and developer-facing applications that reach millions of people. The quality of your algorithms should be measured and improved.
- Work as part of a product team delivering large-scale end-to-end applications and solutions.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related quantitative subject with a minimum CGPA of 7.5/10.
- Knowledge with R, Matlab, Scipy, Pandas, and Weka, as well as scripting languages like Perl and Python.
- Hadoop / Hbase / Pig / Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML experience a bonus
- A working knowledge of C++, C#, and.NET is advantageous.
- Kaggle score is a plus.
- This Data Scientist Internship with Microsoft is available on Microsoft Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-