Internship Opportunity in IIT Bombay (Internship News): IIT Bombay is providing an Internship opportunity for students of various courses. It is one of the best UI/UX Design Internships available to students.
About Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (Internship News):-
IIT Bombay was the second Indian Institute of Technology to be established in 1958, with funding given by the Soviet Union and guidance from UNESCO.
IIT Bombay is one of the country’s fifteen higher institutes of technology, which were established with the goal of providing facilities for higher education, research, and training in a variety of scientific and technological fields.
Prof. Ganesh Ramakrishnan is practising to drive rural India forward with the same mission and vision. He was also given the IBM Faculty Award 2011 for his excellent contributions.
Roles & Responsibility- UI/UX Design Internship :-
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:-
- Conducting user research for a latest technological product
- Switching ideas into a mobile app prototype
- Task flow and user journey are important to understand.
- Creating user-friendly AI-based product interfaces and designs
- Creating a framework for assessing the effectiveness of user experience
- UI/UX design for a variety of AI products
- Managing the design and development of all product web interfaces from start to finish
- Coordinating with developers and administrators
Skills Required – UI/UX Design Internship :-
- Adobe Photoshop
- User Interface (UI) Development
- UI & UX Design
- Rapid Prototyping
- Adobe XD
Perks – UI/UX Design Internship :-
- Letter of Recommendation
- A stipend upto Rs.4000 per month
Duration – UI/UX Design Internship (Internship in IIT Bombay):-
- 4 Months
Location – UI/UX Design Internship (Internship at IIT Bombay):-
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
How to Register for this Internship?
This Internship in IIT Bombay is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-