Internship in Ministry of Rural Development: Ministry of Rural Development in India is providing an Internship opportunity for students of various courses. It is one of the best Internships available to students.
About Ministry of Rural Development (Internship News):-
The Ministry of Rural Development, a department of the Indian government, is in charge of advancing rural India’s socio-economic development. Its main concerns include health, education, drinking water, housing, and transportation.
Narendra Singh Tomar took over as Minister of Rural Development from Chaudhary Birender Singh on July 5, 2016, following the Narendra Modi ministry’s second cabinet reshuffle.
The Department of Rural Development and the Department of Land Resources are the two departments that make up the ministry. Each is led by a Secretary of the Department, who is a senior civil officer.
Selection process :-
- Selection of Interns would be done by a Selection Committee constituted by DG NRIDA.
- After the preliminary scrutiny, the applications of shortlisted candidates will be placed before the selection committee.
- The selection committee may conduct a personal interview (in offline or online mode, as decided) if required.
- No TA/ DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the personal interview.
- NRIDA may shortlist the applications, limit the number of applicants to be called for a particular period and to decide about the mode of screening thereof.
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- To study/ formulate/ operationalize/ assess various works/ projects/ policies etc.
- To be associated with the NRIDA works for mutual benefit.
- Interact and provide some fresh ideas to the organization.
- Study/ research support from the field of academics.
- At the same time, to contribute in the NRID~ work and have an insight into the related technical work.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 25 years.
- The applicant should have done Graduation or Post Graduation during the last two years, i.e. final exam should not have been conducted earlier than March 2019.
- A stipend of Rs. 10,000/- month (will be increased gradually)
- Minimum 1 year
- Work from home
- To apply for this Ministry of Rural Development Internship scheme, submit your application through email at [email protected] in response to advertisement/ notification from NRIDA.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-