Internship Opportunity in IIT Bombay (Internship News): IIT Bombay is providing a Web Development Internship opportunity for students of various courses. It is one of the best Web Development Internships available to students.
About Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (Internship News):-
IIT Bombay was the second Indian Institute of Technology to be established in 1958, with funding given by the Soviet Union and guidance from UNESCO.
IIT Bombay is one of the country’s fifteen higher institutes of technology, which were established with the goal of providing facilities for higher education, research, and training in a variety of scientific and technological fields.
Prof. Ganesh Ramakrishnan is practicing to drive rural India forward with the same mission and vision. He was also given the IBM Faculty Award 2011 for his excellent contributions.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Website and software application design, development, and maintenance
- Database transformation and data integration are being worked on.
- On the MediaWiki platform, work on integration of a calendar.
- Creating and integrating an Indian calendar on the MediaWiki platform that correlates to the Gregorian calendar and changes dynamically every year, as well as other Wiki features such as linking to pages and others.
- Scripting and authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media are all tools that can be used.
- Collaborating with groups to settle issues, prioritise needs, define content criteria, and select solutions
- Making changes to the website or directing others to do so
- Creating and evaluating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases closely resemble external interfaces and cover all browser and device kinds.
- Assisting with the editing, writing, and design of website material, as well as directing content-creation team members
- Learning, studying, and engaging in conferences, workshops, and group discussions to keep up with the latest online applications and programming practises.
- Letter of Recommendation
- A Stipend upto Rs. 5,000/ Month
- 6 Months
- Work from home
- This Internship in IIT Bombay is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-