Internship in HP (Internship News): HP in India is providing a Research & Development Internship to students from various fields. It is one of the best Research & Development Internships available to candidates in India.
About Hewlett-Packard (Internship News):-
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation based in Palo Alto, California.
Consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), and large companies, including customers in the government, health, and education sectors, benefited from the company’s production and provision of a wide range of hardware products, software, and related services.
Bill Hewlett and David Packard formed the company in a one-car garage in Palo Alto, California, in 1939, and initially manufactured a line of electronic test and measurement equipment. From 2007 to the second quarter of 2013, HP was the world’s top PC manufacturer.
Education and Experience:-
- Bachelor’s degrees in computer science, electronics, and information technology
- Must have experience working on a variety of projects and be able to demonstrate solid programming skills in relevant areas.
- Superior problem-solving and analytical abilities
- For problem resolution, development, and ideation, design thinking should be used
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and vocal
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and a fantastic team player
- Ability to convey product architectures, design proposals, strategies, and options in a clear and concise manner
Knowledge & Skills:-
- Knowledge of market-relevant software applications design tools and programming languages
- Designing Machine Learning Models, Software Applications, Hardware, and Embedded Systems on Multiple Platforms
- Coding, testing, and debugging methods experience
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- This Internship in HP is available on HP Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-