Internship in HP (Internship News): HP in India is providing a Finance Internship to graduates of various fields. It is one of the best Finance Internships available to candidates in India.
About Hewlett-Packard (Internship News):-
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation based in Palo Alto, California.
Consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), and large companies, including customers in the government, health, and education sectors, benefited from the company’s production and provision of a wide range of hardware products, software, and related services.
Bill Hewlett and David Packard formed the company in a one-car garage in Palo Alto, California, in 1939, and initially manufactured a line of electronic test and measurement equipment. From 2007 to the second quarter of 2013, HP was the world’s top PC manufacturer.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Uses accumulated subject matter knowledge to handle frequent and complicated business problems while adhering to established rules, and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Work on a variety of challenges of varying complexity and breadth
- Use independent judgement to discover and pick a solution while adhering to generally recognized standards and norms.
- Deal with the most unusual scenarios
- Seek guidance before making important business decisions.
- Keep track of the accounting procedure on a daily basis.
- Letter of recommendation
- A stipend of Rs. 35,000 per month
- 6 Months
- Work from Home
- This Internship in HP is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-