Goldman Sachs Internship (Internship News): Goldman Sachs is providing a Summer Analyst Internship for students of different courses. It is one of the best Summer Analyst Internships available to students.
About Goldman Sachs (Internship News):-
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a New York-based American international investment bank and financial services firm. Investment banking, securities, wealth management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting are among the services it provides.
Marcus Goldman formed Goldman Sachs in New York City in 1869. The company also offers investment banking to institutional investors. The business was ranked 62nd on the Fortune 500 list of the largest US companies by total sales as of May 2020.
Goldman Sachs was the only significant investment bank with a clear policy against assisting in the launch of a hostile takeover at the time, which significantly improved the firm’s credibility among sitting management teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Attend orientation to learn about the firm’s culture, as well as the advantages and obligations that come with becoming a member.
- Receive division-specific training to assist you in achieving your goals.
- Have the opportunity to work on real projects with our people and other interns.
- Currently pursuing a college or university degree and is usually undertaken during the second penultimate year of study.
- 8 to 10 weeks
- This Internship in Goldman Sachs is available on Goldman Sachs Career Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-