Internship at Unacademy (Internship News): Unacademy is providing Social Media Marketing Internship to the students of various courses. It is one of the best Social Media Marketing Internships available to students.
About Unacademy (Internship News):-
Unacademy is an Indian online education technology company based in Bangalore. It was originally created as a YouTube channel in 2010 by Gaurav Munjal. As a company, it was founded by Gaurav Munjal, Roman Saini, and Hemesh Singh in 2015, and is headquartered in Bangalore.
The company has a network of over 18,000 educators, and offers preparation material for several professional and educational entrance exams. Unacademy lessons are in the form of Live Classes both free and via subscription.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Take part in a YouTube brainstorming session to come up with new ideas.
- Carry out daily activities that have been allocated to you.
- Identify and contact leads for YouTube efforts.
- Discuss content marketing strategies for YouTube and other social media sites.
- Content writing assistance
- Assist with basic video editing and creative design.
- Video Editing
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Creative Writing
- Video Making
- Client Relationship
- A stipend of Rs. 20,000/ Month
- 2 Months
- Work from Home
- This Internship at Unacademy is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-