Internship at TISS (Internship News): TISS is providing an Internship Opportunity for students of various courses. It is one of the best Internship opportunities for college students.
About Tata Institute of Social Sciences (Internship Opportunity):-
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. It was renamed the Tata Institute of Social Sciences in 1944. TISS is a public research university with several campuses in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest professional social work education institute.
TISS was designated as a deemed university by the Indian government in 1964, under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956. TISS began as a small institute offering a post-graduate diploma in social work, but it has developed gradually in terms of educational programmes and facilities since then.
It now offers doctoral degrees in Management and Labor Studies, Disaster Studies, Development Studies, Education, Gender Studies, Health Studies, Law, Media and Cultural Studies, Public Policy, Rural Development, and Social Work, which all concentrate on the social sciences. Tata Institute of Social Sciences was ranked 57th overall in India and 34th among universities by the National Institutional Ranking System (NIRF) in 2020.
The Vision of TISS has been to be an institution of excellence in higher education that reacts to evolving social conditions through the creation and application of knowledge, in order to create a people-centred, ecologically sustainable, and just society that promotes and preserves the integrity, equality, social justice, and human rights for all since its inception.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Assisting in the preparation of interview guidelines, transcription of interviews, data administration, and other associated work for virtual consultations with important stakeholders.
- Reviews of the literature
- Writing reports and documents
- Knowledge, awareness, and research abilities related to transboundary water governance and livelihood issues
- Willingness to assist in research-related duties according to project requirements
- Reporting and documentation ability
- Bachelors in any relevant discipline or Post Graduate
- A stipend of Rs. 15,000/ Month
- 1 Month
- Work from Home
- To apply for this Internship opportunity at TISS, Click Here.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-