Internship at Starbucks (Internship News): Starbucks Corporation is providing a Barista Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best Internships opportunities available to students.
About Starbucks Corporation (Internship News):-
Starbucks Corporation, headquartered in Seattle, Washington, is an American global coffeehouse and roastery business. Starbucks, as the world’s largest coffeehouse chain, is widely regarded as the face of America’s third wave of coffee culture.
Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl, and Gordon Bowker launched the company in Seattle’s Pike Place Market in 1971, and it is now headquartered in the Starbucks Center. The corporation had 32,660 locations in 83 countries as of September 2020, comprising 16,637 company-operated stores and 16,023 licensed stores.
There were 18,354 stores in the United States, Canada, and Latin America out of the total of 32,660. Most venues, depending on the country, provide free Wi-Fi.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Promotes TATA Starbucks’ culture and values by acting with integrity, honesty, and knowledge.
- By constantly evaluating the surroundings and customers for indications, anticipates customer and shop needs.
- Maintains a calm demeanour during times of high volume or odd events in order to keep the store running smoothly and to set a good example for the shift team.
- Creates ecstatically pleased customers all of the time.
- Each customer is greeted and connected to.
- To improve service and reach sales goals, identify client needs and make appropriate product recommendations for each customer.
- Responds to customer requests and expresses gratitude to each and every one.
- By attending to customers’ requirements, demonstrates the “Just Say Yes” attitude.
- By behaving with a “customer comes first” attitude, delivers amazing customer care to all customers.
- Assists with new partner training by praising good work and providing supportive and encouraging guidance as needed.
- Recognizes changes in partner behaviour that may suggest possible difficulties or changes in partner morale and performance, and communicates these changes to the immediate supervisor/store manager to contribute to a positive team environment.
- To ensure the safety of all partners throughout each shift, adheres to TATA Starbucks operational rules and procedures, including cash handling and safety and security.
- Maintains a clean and well-organized workspace so that partners can find resources and products when they need them.
- Maintains a high level of punctuality and frequent attendance.
- By complying to all recipe and presentation criteria, continuously provides high-quality beverages, whole beans, and culinary products to all clients.
- For all items, follow health, safety, and sanitation norms. Using existing organisational systems, recognises and encourages individual and team achievement.
- Provides a safe and clean store environment for employees and consumers.
- Winning With Integrity
- Working Together
- Achieving Results
- Helping Others Succeed
- Living Our Mission And Values
- Making Every Customer Feel Special
- No experience required
- Minimum education qualification – 12th / Diploma +
- North Delhi
- This Internship at Starbucks Corporation is available at Starbucks Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-