Internship at Sony (Internship News): Sony is providing Internship opportunity for students of various courses. It is one of the best Human Resource Internships available to students.
About Sony Research India (Internship News):-
As part of Sony’s global R&D unit, Sony Research India Private Limited was formed in July 2020. With the diverse research opportunities they deliver at Sony Research India, can bring Excitement, Enthusiasm, Pleasure, and Humility to the world.
The company is indulged in the fields of technology, wellness, music, and video games. We also develop mobility solutions that make it easier for people to get around in a clean and friendly manner, as well as AI applications that help developers extend their imagination.
Sony Research India is a location where a variety of tools are used to bring out emotion in new areas.
Roles & Responsibility- Human Resource Internship :-
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:-
- For compensation and benefit plan preparation, conduct a market study of HR policies and practises.
- Assist in the analysis of current strategies and the creation of new programmes aimed at retaining employees.
- Assist in marketing and strategic planning for Employer Branding, Diversity and Inclusion.
Requirements – Human Resource Internship:-
- Bachelor and above of Human Resources/Marketing specialization.
- Good communication and collaboration skills for teamwork
- Positive attitude for self-improvement
- Basic Microsoft office usage
- Experience of working/studying abroad
- Prior internship/work experience in HR Planning or a related area.
Duration – Human Resource Internship (Internship at Sony):-
- 6 Months
Perks – Human Resource Internship (Internship at Sony):-
Location – Human Resource Internship (Internship at Sony):-
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
How to Register for this Internship?
This Internship at Sony is available on LinkedIn. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-