Internship at Reliance (Internship News): Reliance General Insurance is providing Human Resource Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best Human Resource Internships available for students.
About Reliance General Insurance (Internship News):-
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, is an Indian multinational conglomerate firm. Reliance owns companies involved in oil, petrochemicals, textiles, natural resources, retail, and telecommunications in India.
Reliance is one of India’s most profitable firms, India’s biggest publicly traded company by market capitalization, and the largest company in India by revenue. As of 2020, the firm is ranked 96th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the biggest companies in the world. Reliance is the largest exporter in India and is also India’s largest private-sector income taxpayer.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Manage the entire recruitment process from start to finish, including candidate screening and tracking.
- Maintain the recruitment tracking on a daily basis.
- Organizing interviews and following up with vendors
- Sourcing cvs via LinkedIn, Naukri, IR, and other sites
- Take care of all pre-joining and post-joining formalities.
- A stipend of Rs. 10,000/month
- 6 Months
- This Internship at Reliance General Insurance is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-