Internship at Philips India (Internship News): Philips India is providing an Internship opportunity for students of various courses. It is one of the best Internships available to students.
About Philips India Limited (Internship News):-
Philips is a leading global healthcare technology company whose goal is to improve the lives of people through meaningful innovation around the world. It used to be one of the biggest electronics companies in the world. Personal Health, Connected Care, and Diagnosis & Treatment are the three primary divisions of Philips.
Philips began operations in India in 1930 with the establishment of Philips Electrical Co. (India) Pvt Ltd in Kolkata. In 1938, it established the first lamp-making factory in India.
Philips was ranked 12th among India’s most trusted brands in 2014, according to the Brand Confidence Survey. Philips launched mobile ICUs in 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, to assist clinicians in meeting the increasing demand for ICU beds.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Produces high-quality, functional software.
- In an agile approach, features-driven development is used.
- Contributes to the team’s, software, and procedures’ continuous improvement.
- Sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives, and backlog refinement are all activities in which he actively participates.
- MTech in Computer Science or a relevant discipline is required.
- Strong programming skills in one or more programming languages (C++, C#, Java) are required.
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- This Internship at Philips is available on Philips India Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-