Internship at Ola (Internship News): Ola in India is providing a Research Intern- Energy Mobility opportunity for students of various courses. It is one of the best Research Internships available to students.
About Ola (Internship News):-
Ola Cabs is an Indian ride-sharing company offering services such as vehicle for hire and food delivery. The company is based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India and was developed by ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. As of October 2019, Ola was valued at about $6.5 billion.
A variety of venture capitalists including Softbank have large stakes in the company. Ola Cabs was founded on 3 December 2010 as an online cab aggregator in Mumbai, and is now based in Bangalore.
As of 2019, the company has expanded to a network of more than 15 lakh (1.5 million) drivers across 250 cities. In November 2014, Ola diversified to incorporate auto rickshaws on a trial basis in Bangalore.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Secondary research: Prepare a repository of energy and vehicle related data and documents, based on which projections can be made for transformation.
- Co-relate different parameters and carry out regression analyses to make sense of different parameters affecting mobility.
- Prepare briefs on policy issues & submissions relevant to OMI’s Energy and mobility related work
- Identify opportunities for impactful research and presentation
- Creating Design and Graphics to visualize data and compile the product (25% of time required)
- Produce material to communicate research outcomes and analytical content that is graphically pleasing to civil society, businesses, non-technical audiences, media, the government and other stakeholders
- Relevant presentation and engagement in a research-oriented forum.
- Pursuing Post graduation or Undergraduation in fields of Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with interest specific to future fuels and New Energy Vehicles, Energy and Electricity related policies.
- Exceptional ability to write and create tools.
- Strong analytical research skills and aptitude for numbers
- Ability to comprehend data and prepare impactful messages using visualization
- Highly organized and detail-oriented thinker who can juggle multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to understand patterns of energy growth, technological changes and policies concerning energy relating to mobility
- Delhi NCR
- 6 Months
- This Research Internship at Ola is available on Ola Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-