Internship at JioSaavn (Internship News): JioSaavn is providing an opportunity as an Intern- Audience Experience in India for students of different courses. It is one of the best Internship Opportunities available to students.
About JioSaavn (Internship News):-
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading music streaming service. We are over 200 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favourite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Shazam – to name a few – JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world.
Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more.
We are well-funded by some of the world’s most successful institutional investors and global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors and supporters of our vision, our passion, and our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Customer service involvement with customers that contact us via Email, Twitter, Facebook, and the App/Play Store.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities — you can pick up on conversational trends from a mile away.
- In a timely manner, provide best-in-class, straightforward, and polite service.
- As needed, communicate with our superheroes from Product, Editorial, Content, and other areas to find answers.
- The candidate must fit right in with their group and are eager to learn from the coworkers.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- Communication abilities are exceptional.
- Witty, imaginative, and kind. The candidate must also be unafraid of technical jargon.
- Prioritization skills are strong. Numerous interactions across multiple channels will be thrown at you.
- 6 months to 1 year of customer-centric industry experience, particularly in a customer-facing position. Ability to learn everything there is to know about Saavn’s goods. It’s a plus if you’ve worked with digital items before.
- It’s an advantage if you’re familiar with customer service tools like Zendesk or Freshdesk.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- This Internship at JioSaavn is available on Apply To Job. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-