Internship at Hindustan Unilever (Internship News): Hindustan Unilever in India is providing a Marketing Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best Marketing Internships available to students.
About Hindustan Unilever (Internship News):-
Unilever plc, based in London, England, is a British multinational consumer goods corporation. Meat, confections, energy drinks, baby food, soft drinks, cheese, ice cream, tea, cleaning agents, coffee, pet food, bottled water, toothpaste, chewing gum, frozen pizza, pregnancy tests, juice, margarine (Upfield), beauty products, personal care, breakfast cereals, pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare products are among the products produced by Unilever.
Unilever is the world’s biggest soap manufacturer. Unilever goods are marketed in more than 190 countries. Unilever owns over 400 brands and produced 53.7 billion euros in revenue in 2017. On September 2, 1929, the Dutch margarine manufacturer Margarine Unie and the British soapmaker Lever Brothers merged to form Unilever.
During the second half of the twentieth century, the company diversified from being a manufacturer of oils and fats products and extended its activities globally.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Initiate new ideas
- Create premium beauty innovations based on consumer insights, from concept through product, packaging, and marketing materials.
- To achieve effective and timely releases, cooperate with cross-functional teams (CMI, R&D, supply chain, artwork excellence, fragrance team).
- Communication and packaging upgrades will be used to relaunch the core.
- Support the relaunches of the core FCs in India and Indonesia (including insight development, briefing, and working with design houses for packaging)
- Engage with agency partners to create effective communications using best-in-class assets across media, including television, print, and the internet.
- Collaborate with local marketing staff to make sure that we land mixtures that are relevant to local customers, while also keeping track of market and business performance and 6P inputs.
- A stipend of Rs. 20,000/ Month
- 6 Months
- Work from Home
- This Internship at Hindustan Unilever is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-