Internship at Hindustan Unilever (Internship News): Hindustan Unilever in India is providing a Business Development Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best Business Development Internships available to students.
About Hindustan Unilever (Internship News):-
Unilever plc, based in London, England, is a British multinational consumer goods corporation. Meat, confections, energy drinks, baby food, soft drinks, cheese, ice cream, tea, cleaning agents, coffee, pet food, bottled water, toothpaste, chewing gum, frozen pizza, pregnancy tests, juice, margarine (Upfield), beauty products, personal care, breakfast cereals, pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare products are among the products produced by Unilever.
Unilever is the world’s biggest soap manufacturer. Unilever goods are marketed in more than 190 countries. Unilever owns over 400 brands and produced 53.7 billion euros in revenue in 2017. On September 2, 1929, the Dutch margarine manufacturer Margarine Unie and the British soapmaker Lever Brothers merged to form Unilever.
During the second half of the twentieth century, the company diversified from being a manufacturer of oils and fats products and extended its activities globally.
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Understanding different distribution channels/models in Indian retail and designing a distribution model for scaling up a local manufacturing unit
- Working on the comparison of distributor-led distribution models for various FMCG companies – hub & spoke, super/sub stockists, etc.
- Understanding the order capture, delivery system, and demand generation processes of top FMCG companies
- Designing an ROI model for distributors and identifying key levers that can help in improving margins
- Identifying key levers to improve the efficiency of distributor operations, especially on capturing outlet orders and N+1 delivery
- Identifying the levers to drive business growth through different channels wholesale, retail, etc.
- Working on the comparison of organized retail models – modern trade retail, cash & carry, eCommerce
- Understanding the shopper profiles in these channels, triggers, and barriers for shopping through these channels through consumer/customer interactions
- Understanding store operations and business model of organized retail stores (C&C, modern trade retail)
- Understanding the future-fit models – hyperlocal models, aggregators, etc.
- Designing a scale-up model for a local manufacturing unit to spread operations and distribution across 5+ states
- Identifying the right distribution model, designing the optimal cost structure and expansion plan.
- A stipend of Rs. 1,000/ month
- 5 Months
- Work from Home
- This Internship at Hindustan Unilever is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-