Internship in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (Internship News): Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited in India is providing Content Writing Internship to various candidates. It is one of the best Internship as a Content Writing available to candidates in India.
About Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (Internship News):-
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is a Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 corporation, as well as a government of India enterprise having Navratna status. It was established as a corporation in 1913 under the Indian Companies Act. The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE) in India both list Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited owns and runs two major refineries, one in Mumbai with a capacity of 6.5 MMTPA and the other in Visakhapatnam with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA, both of which produce a wide range of petroleum fuels and specialties.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Understand what has to be written and turn it into a blog/article written in decent English.
- Create tables, survey questionnaires, and fliers based on the information provided.
- Make contact with people in order to finish the survey and create a synopsis.
- Make appropriate social media posts
- English Proficiency (Written)
- Letter of recommendation
- A Stipend of Rs 1,000/month + Incentives
- 2 Months
- Work From Home
- This Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Job News on the Job Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make candidates aware of the Job opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Job News, Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-