Internship at EY (Internship News): Ernst & Young India is providing an Internship Opportunity for students of various courses. It is one of the best EY Internship opportunities available to students.
About Ernst and Young India (Internship Opportunity):-
Ernst & Young Global Limited, or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the world’s largest professional services networks. In 1989, two accounting companies, Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co., merged to create the new partnership. Ernst & Young was the company’s name until a rebranding campaign in 2013 changed it to EY.
It is one of the Big Four accounting companies, along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Its clients are mainly served by assurance (which includes financial auditing), tax, consultancy, and advisory services.
EY’s mission is to make the planet a better place to live. Its insights and high-quality services contribute to the growth of trust and confidence in capital markets and economies around the world.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Conduct secondary research utilising both systematic and intuitive methods.
- In response to the research need, analyse the research findings, draw inferences, and form conclusions.
- Understands the risk management rules and regulations of the firm and regulators.
- Analytical and project management methodologies and tools should be used.
- Completes all allocated projects/tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all tasks allocated are completed, accurate, and acceptable.
- By promptly following up on requests from Onshore, she facilitates and drives the process to conclusion.
- Plans and organises own work while informing project managers and stakeholders about progress and activities.
- Before delivering the results to the project managers, conducts a self-review.
- Issues/potential obstacles are flagged to project management at the proper time so that appropriate action can be taken.
- MBA/MCOM/MA or a post-graduate degree from a reputable institution is required.
- 0 – 0.6 years of research and analysis experience
- Candidates with experience dealing with foreign customers and clients would be preferred.
- In English, you should have well-developed analytical, interpersonal, and communication (both verbal and written) abilities. You should also be familiar with MS Office.
Skills & Experience:-
- Excellent customer service qualities, such as responsiveness and quality dedication
- Ethics, integrity, and values are held to the highest standards.
- It’s possible that your job will demand you to work after shift hours.
- Agility, teamwork, and a global mindset will be key characteristics.
- Analytical abilities and a logical mindset
- Gurgaon, Haryana
- This Internship in EY is available on EY Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-