Internship at EY (Internship News): Ernst & Young India is providing a Human Resource Internship Opportunity for students of various courses. It is one of the best Human Resource Internship opportunities for students.
About Ernst and Young India (Internship Opportunity):-
Ernst & Young Global Limited, or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the world’s largest professional services networks. In 1989, two accounting companies, Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co., merged to create the new partnership. Ernst & Young was the company’s name until a rebranding campaign in 2013 changed it to EY.
It is one of the Big Four accounting companies, along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Its clients are mainly served by assurance (which includes financial auditing), tax, consultancy, and advisory services.
EY’s mission is to make the planet a better place to live. Its insights and high-quality services contribute to the growth of trust and confidence in capital markets and economies around the world.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Attending important meetings and submitting meeting minutes, action logs, and other artefacts (risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies log) as needed.
- All sub-workstreams’ project plans and plans-on-a-page, as well as status reports and risk assessments, are being updated.
- Creating and executing status reports, KPIs, and Power BI reports
- Using Excel’s basic operations (concatenate, etc. ), Pivots, Vlookups, and other features.
- Project Management
- A stipend of Rs. 21,000/ Month
- Work from Home
- 3 Months
- This Internship at EY is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-