Internship at Deloitte (Internship News): Deloitte in India is providing Internal Audit Internships available to students. It is one of the best Deloitte Internship opportunities available to students.
About Deloitte in India (Internship News):-
Deloitte is a world leader in auditing, consultancy, financial advice, risk advisory, accounting, and other associated services. Our organisation has expanded in size and diversity through more than 150 years of hard work and dedication to making a meaningful difference—approximately 286,000 people in 150 countries and territories provide these services—yet our common community has remained the same.
Deloitte has approximately 286,000 practitioners working with member companies in more than 150 countries and territories, offering audit and assurance, accounting, consultancy, financial advice, risk advisory, and other services. The overall revenue for fiscal year 2018 was $43.2 billion dollars.Four out of every five Fortune Global 500® companies are served by Deloitte.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Ability to conduct the technical aspects of risk assessments well enough to provide an accurate picture of the client’s actual risk situation.
- Ability to analyse and construct end-to-end business processes
- Use of appropriate tools and technologies to collect, synthesise, and analyse data
- Ability to evaluate and design internal controls using a knowledge of internal control design frameworks and regulatory needs.
- Understanding of the client’s business, interpretation of industry trends, and learning of best practises
- To successfully represent clients, the candidate must be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients from various backgrounds.
- Ability to apply appropriate frameworks, conduct analysis, and perform evaluations to improve the consistency and efficiency of suggested conduct risk solutions.
- Internal auditing capability based on approved processes and methodologies
- Ability to gather and organise data in order to set the stage for an effective review of a client’s internal audit processes and controls.
- Ability to improve the quality of assurance engagements by detecting risks, conducting tests, researching governing legislation, and writing reports.
- Ability to develop a core Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) skill set by undertaking proactive research and engaging in both internal and external initiatives.
- Ability to improve the efficiency of EERM solutions by implementing appropriate mechanisms, conducting research, and performing analyses.
- Ability to improve the client’s ORM device analysis’ effectiveness
- Ability to use industry-leading technologies and processes to improve ORM solutions’ effectiveness
- Ability to develop a core technology and data risk skill set by engaging in internal and external programmes and undertaking constructive analysis.
- Ability to improve the efficiency of technology and data risk strategies by leveraging industry-leading systems, approaches, and tools.
- CA / MBA Tier 2 in similar sector
- BBM / BBA / B. Com
- One of the following certifications is required – CFE, CPA, CIA, CISA
- Delhi, India
- This Internship at Deloitte is available on the Deloitte Job Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-