Internship at BPCL (Internship News): Bharat Petroleum is providing an Apprenticeship Training Opportunity for students of various courses. It is one of the best Internship opportunities for students.
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (Internship Opportunity):-
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is an oil and gas company controlled by the Indian government. It is owned by the Government of India’s Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, which is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
In Kochi and Mumbai, it operates two big refineries. It is India’s second-largest downstream oil firm, and it was placed 309th on 2020 Fortune’s list of the world’s largest companies, and 792nd on Forbes’s 2021 “Global 2000” list.
As of September 2018, 54% of the shares of BPCL were owned by the Government of India (through the President of India), with the rest owned by Foreign Portfolio Investors (17%), BPCL trust for investing in shares (9%), Mutual funds and UTI (7.5%), Insurance companies (6%) and the balance held by individual shareholders.
- 18-27 Years as on 01 .08.2021 (DOB between 01 .08.1994 to 01 .08.2003). Relaxation to reserved category candidates as per guidelines in this regard.
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973, and/or having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview.
- The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/ SC / ST I OBC I PWD on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates.
- Engagement for apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
Procedure of Registration:-
- Go to www. mhrdnats.gov.in
- Click Enroll
- Complete the application form
- A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated.
- Click Establishment Request Menu
- Click Find Establishment
- Upload Resume
- Choose Establishment name
- Type “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery” and search
- Click apply
- Click apply again
Please note: Please wait for at least one day for enrollment verification and approval. After this student can proceed to Step 2.
Category – I Graduate Apprentices:
- First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized lndian University/lnstitute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
Category – ll Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/recognized lndian University (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
- A stipend of Rs. 18,000/ Rs. 25,000 per month according to your qualifications.
- BPCL., Kochi Refinery, Ambalamugal, Kochi
- 1 year
- To apply for BPCL Apprenticeship Training, Click Here.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-