Bajaj Capital Internship (Internship News): Bajaj Capital Limited is providing a Marketing Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the great Marketing Internships available to students.
About Bajaj Capital Limited (Internship News):-
Bajaj Capital Limited is a public company that was founded on February 19, 1965. It is a non-government organisation that is registered with the Registrar of Companies in Delhi.
Bajaj has extensive experience in the financial services industry. Directors of Bajaj Capital Limited are Rajiv Bajaj, Sanjiv Bajaj, Kuldip Kumar Bajaj, Raman Chadha, Anupam Prakash.
At every stage, Bajaj Capital has contributed to the development of the Indian capital market. Bajaj Capital is India’s leading investment services group, distributing mutual funds, insurance, fixed deposits, shares, and loans, among other things.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Meet with new venue clients and assess their financial planning requirements.
- Provide clients with a financial product presentation based on their needs.
- Collect and submit policy-related paperwork and checks from clients to the venue in charge.
- Make outbound calls to generate leads.
- Ensure that all hot leads generated for the insurance centre are correctly managed.
- Provide information about our organization and the presentation programme to potential clients.
- MS- Office
- Letter of Recommendation
- A stipend of Rs. 10,000/ Month
- 6 Months
- Agra, India
- This Marketing Internship at Bajaj Capital Limited is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-