Internship at Amazon (Internship News): Amazon is providing a Professional Services Internship Opportunity for students of various courses. It is one of the best professional services internship opportunities for college students.
About Amazon (Internship Opportunity):-
Amazon.com, Inc. is an e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence-focused American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook, it is one of the Leading Five firms in the United States’ information technology sector. The business has been branded “one of the most powerful economic and cultural forces in the world,” and also “the most successful brand on the planet.”
On July 5, 1994, Jeff Bezos formed Amazon in his garage in Bellevue, Washington. Amazon is renowned for using technical advancement and mass scale to challenge well-established industries. By sales volume and market capitalization, it is the largest e – commerce marketplace, AI assistant provider, live-streaming network, and cloud computing platform.
- A BS level technical degree or similar experience is required; a background in Computer Science or Engineering is recommended; a Master’s Degree is desirable
- 3.75+ GPA (or similar) (A transcript will be requested
- Side projects are encouraged if you have 1+ years of application programming and/or hands-on technical application architecture expertise
- CET-6 English
- Hands-on programming experience in one or more of the following languages: C++, Java, Node.js, Ruby,.NET, Python
- During internships, contribute full-time.
- Ability to go to clients’ locations as needed (50%)
- Communication and presenting abilities are important
- Architecting, creating, and programming apps in the AWS Cloud is a plus
- Architecting highly available systems with load balancing, horizontal scalability, and high availability is a plus
- Using Container or serverless technologies to develop and create applications is a plus
- IELTS 7.0+ or TOEFL 100+
- Strong practical experience developing applications on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Working in a distributed development team is a plus
- A love for software development outside of the classroom (e.g. active open source contributor)
- This Internship at Amazon is available on Amazon Jobs Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-