International Monetary Fund Internship (Internship News): International Monetary Fund is providing a great Internship Opportunity for students of different courses. It is one of the best Internship Opportunities for college students.
About International Monetary Fund (Internship News):-
The International Monetary Fund (IMF), headquartered in Washington, D.C., is an international financial organization that consists of 190 countries. It works to promote global financial cooperation, to ensure financial stability, to encourage foreign trade, to foster high levels of employment and sustainable economic development, and to reduce global poverty. The IMF has a management team and 17 divisions that conduct their national, political, analytical and technical work.
IMF’s fundamental goal is to ensure the stability of the international monetary system. It does so in three ways: keeping a record of the world economy and member countries’ economies; lending to countries with balance of payments challenges, and providing members with reasonable assistance.
Qualifications- Internship Opportunity (International Monetary Fund Internship):-
- Efficient analytical and quantitative abilities
- Outstanding knowledge of oral and written English.
For the Economic internship,
- If currently completing a PhD, the applicant must be:
- Registered as an active student
- At the start of the internship, under the age of 32 years,
- If currently completing a master’s degree, the applicant must be:
- Registered as an active student at the time of application (not yet graduated)
- At the start of the internship, under the age of 28,
For the Legal Department Internship,
- One to two years until the completion of an LLM, J.D, or equivalent advanced law degree,
- At the start of the internship, under the age of 32 years
Perks- Internship Opportunity (International Monetary Fund Internship):-
- A competitive salary
- Round-trip restrained economy class air travel from candidate’s university to Washington, D.C.
How to Register for this Internship?
This Internship Opportunity is available on International Monetary Fund Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
Qcademics posts Internship News on the Internship Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make students aware of the internship opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-
- Instagram:- https://www.instagram.com/qcademics/
- LinkedIn:- https://in.linkedin.com/company/qcademics