Intel Internship (Internship News): Intel Corporation is providing Graduate Intern opportunity for various students. It is one of the best Internships available to students.
About Intel Corporation (Internship News):-
Intel Corporation is a multinational corporation and technology firm based in Silicon Valley in Santa Clara, California. The semiconductor pioneers Gordon Moore (of Moore’s law) and Robert Noyce, as well as Andrew Grove’s executive leadership and vision, founded Intel Corporation on July 18, 1968.
It is the world’s biggest semiconductor chip manufacturer in terms of sales, and it is the creator of the x86 series of microprocessors, which are used in the majority of personal computers (PCs). Intel, incorporated in Delaware, was ranked No. 45 on the Fortune 500 list of the largest companies in the United States by overall sales in 2020.
Microprocessors are provided by Intel to computer system manufacturers such as Lenovo, HP, and Dell. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers, and integrated circuits, as well as flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors, and other communications and computing devices.
- Prospective candidates should have exposure to AI/ML algorithms and be proficient with coding in C/C++, Python. Good verbal and written English communication skills and problem-solving attitude are desired.
- Knowledge representation and (symbolic) reasoning
- Reinforcement learning
- Deep learning and adversarial machine learning
- Basic understanding of Computer Vision algorithms
- Hands-on experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow/PyTorch/Keras/Caffe/ Theano/Dlib
- M.Tech/MS/PhD in machine learning or related field
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- This Intel Internship is available on Intel Jobs Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-