IIMA Research Assistant 2021 (Career News) : IIMA is looking for Research Assistants. It is one of the best opportunities available for Students.
About IIM Ahmedabad:-
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad or IIM-A) is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
Established in 1961, the institute offers master’s degree programs in management and agri-business management, a fellowship program and a number of executive training programs. The institute’s founding director was Ravi J. Matthai. Other notable founding figures were the Indian physicist Vikram Sarabhai, Indian businessman Kasturbhai Lalbhai and Indian educator Kamla Chowdhary.
• Coordinating with the Computer Centre and PhD office in revamping the PhD Website
• Collating the data required for the PhD website and updating the same
• Updating and maintaining the Alumni data base
• Coordination in ERP related work
• Coordinating PhD Admission related work
• Assisting the Chairperson, PhD Programme for programme related tasks
Roles & Responsibility of IIMA Research Assistant :-
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Applicants must have a Post Graduate degree (preferably) in any discipline or Engineering Graduate
• Should have basic knowledge of MS Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. –
• Should have basic knowledge on open source tools & Techs for managing web contents of PhD website
• Shall be able to construct email contact database and handle bulk/mass emailing & communication tools like MailChimp, sendinblue etc
• Should be able to work in ERP environment
• Applicants must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and can work in a team environment and should be flexible to work as per the program requirements.
Perks of being a IIMA Research Assistant:-
- Certificate of Completion
- Compensation will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
- The position will be initially offered for a period of six months and may be extended depending on performance at the discretion of the Chairperson, PhD Programme.
- A Research Assistant will be expected to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
How to Apply?
- Candidates meeting the above criteria may please send their application latest by December 30, 2020 to Ms. J S Vijayapiriya [email protected] containing the following materials (as a single consolidated PDF):
- a cover letter stating educational and relevant work experience
- a detailed CV
- two reference letters.
- The subject line of the application email should read “Application for the position of RA at PhD Programme Office.”
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for a telephone, or Zoom/Skype, or in-person interview.
Link to official Notification: Click Here
Qcademics post Internship News on the Internship Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make students aware of the internship opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and many more awesome content):-