ICRP Budapest Internship (Internship News): Institute for Cultural Relations Policy is providing a Virtual Internship to various candidates. It is one of the amazing Internships available to students in India.
About Institute for Cultural Relations Policy (Internship News):-
The Institute for Cultural Relations Policy is a non-governmental organization founded in Hungary that promotes scientific education and public debate on cultural relations policy. Budapest is the home of our organisation.
ICRP focuses on global intercultural dialogue and intra-cultural cooperation with the aim of promoting the defence of international human rights and recognition of cultural diversity and heritage in an interdependent world.
Because of Hungary’s geographic position and accessibility in the heart of Europe, the ICRP will serve as a meeting point for the public to learn about the viewpoints and concerns of various cultures, governments etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Investigate (independent studies regarding cultural relations policy)
- Writing and editing of ICRP special edition Human Rights Issues publications
- Writing papers/editing the monthly e-journal Cultural Relations Review
- Organizing and engaging in online events/activities, classes, and lectures
- For the ICRP Online Resources, information was gathered and data was analyzed.
- Students or entry-level professionals in journalism, social sciences, law, economics, international relations, political science, or similar areas are encouraged to apply.
- A strong command of the English language is needed, as are excellent communication skills.
- It is important to be able to use online devices/applications and to access the internet.
- Letter of Recommendation
- This ICRP Budapest Internship is available on the given link. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-