IBM Internship 2021 (Internship News): IBM India Pvt. Ltd. is providing Project Trainee Internship opportunity to various graduates. It is one of the best Internships available to students.
About IBM India Private Limited (Internship News):-
International Business Machines Corporation, popularly known as IBM, is an American multinational technology and consulting company. IBM India Pvt Ltd is a subsidiary of IBM having its headquarters in Bangalore.
IBM has been one of the companies with the largest number of employees in India. It poses a great challenge in front of indigenous software companies in IT global delivery and manpower attraction.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Awareness of standard Open source tools for cloud development and deployment
- SOP for deployment of open source agile tools on one of the key cloud environments (AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, Azure)
- Benchmarking assessment of Data Integration and analytics tools and technologies between IBM Cloud/ Amazon cloud / Google cloud
- SOP for APIs generation and management
- Candidate with with a good academic record and studying either of the below
- B.E/ B. Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Electrical
- M.E/ M. Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Electrical
Basic Technical and Professional Expertise-
- Conduct and be part of design thinking discussions/workshops
- Work on research and analysis
- Define and document customer journeys
- Understand and document innovation priorities and trends for the industry
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise-
- Good to have : completed any courses on Pluralsight / Coursera / edX on programming / Cloud / Data Science / AI.
- A quick starter who works with minimal direction, should have exceptional consulting skills and analytical abilities for understanding customer journeys.
- You may need to study digital priorities for a potential client.
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- This IBM Internship 2021 is available on IBM Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-