HP Internship 2021 Opportunity (Internship News) : HP is providing Finance Internships to the students of various courses. It is one of the best Finance Internships available for CAs.
About HP (Finance Internship):-
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto, California by Bill Hewlett and David Packard in 1939, and initially produced a line of electronic test and measurement equipment. The HP Garage at 367 Addison Avenue is now designated an official California Historical Landmark, and is marked with a plaque calling it the “Birthplace of ‘Silicon Valley'”.
Roles & Responsibility– Finance Internship (HP Internship 2021):-
- Month end and quarter end financial close activities including processing and analysis of Journal entries
- Balance sheet analysis including accounts reconciliations
- Fixed Asset accounting and analysis
- Treasury / cash accounting and reconciliations
- Exposure and hands on working knowledge of SAP S4 HANA
- Exposure to International accounting practice and policies
- Royalty and supply chain accounting
- Review of P&L and Balance Sheet
Schedule- Finance Internship (HP Internship 2021):-
- Full time
Perks – Finance Internship (HP Internship 2021):-
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
Location – Finance Internship (HP Internship 2021):-
- Bangalore, Karnataka
How to Register for this Internship?
This Internship is available on Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers. You can use the link to apply for the internship:- Click Here
We post Internship News on the Internship Page of our website (www.qcademics.com) daily to make students aware of the internship opportunities available for them.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and many more awesome content):-