Hindustan Times Internship News: Hindustan Times is providing a Human Resource Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best Human Resource Internships available to students.
About Hindustan Times (Internship News):-
Sunder Singh Lyallpuri, the founder-father of the Akali movement and the Shiromani Akali Dal in Punjab Province, established and founded the Hindustan Times, an Indian English-language daily newspaper, in 1924. As a nationalist newspaper, it played an important part in the Indian independence movement. Shobhana Bhartia is the owner of the publication. It is the flagship publication of HT Media, the KK Birla family’s holding company.
- Any graduate can apply
- Apply if you are interested in HR
- Preference will be given to MBA/PGDM in HR or candidates having an HR background
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Concentrate on job evaluation.
- Manage human resources activities
- Work on increasing employee engagement.
- Letter of recommendation
- A stipend of Rs. 1,000/ Month
- Work from Home
- 3 Months
- This Hindustan Times Internship is available on the Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-