Hindustan Times Internship News: Hindustan Times Media Limited is providing Content Writing Internship to students of various courses. It is one of the best Content Writing Internships available to students.
About Hindustan Times Media Limited (Internship News):-
HT Tech is a division of Hindustantimes.com, which is owned by HT Media. Mahatma Gandhi launched HT Media in 1924 with the launch of its flagship newspaper, Hindustan Times. Today, HT Media (BSE, NSE) is one of India’s largest media conglomerates. Hindustan Times (English newspaper) and Hindustan (Hindi newspaper) are produced by an editorial team renowned for its content, creativity, and honesty.
Hindustan Times (English newspaper) and Hindustan (Hindi newspaper through a subsidiary Hindustan Media Ventures Limited) are the newspapers of choice for nearly 3.7 million readers across India who turn to them daily for news, facts, analysis, and entertainment.Hindustan, the group’s Hindi newspaper, maintains its position as the country’s second-largest daily, with a total readership of 36.6 million (based on the Indian Readership Survey (IRS) for the first quarter of 2011). Both dailies have a good brand identity among readers and advertisers.
HT Media also publishes Mint, a national business journal, in addition to Hindustan Times. HT Digital Streams is the digital arm of the HT group. It has 2000 plus employees across diverse functions of digital content, product, analytics, sales, and technology covering various products like HT.com, liveHindustan.com, livemint.com, and DesiMartini.com.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Content creation
- Conducting extensive study on a variety of topics in order to create unique content for features
- Assisting the marketing team in the creation of advertising campaign content
- Checking for errors and inconsistencies in the content
- Content creation for internal campaign
- Working with other departments to come up with new content ideas
- Creative Writing
- Proficiency in English (Spoken)
- Proficiency in English (Written)
- A stipend of Rs. 30,000/ Month
- 6 Months
- This Hindustan Times Internship is available on the Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-