HDFC Internship News: HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited is providing Business Development Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best Internships available to students.
About HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Internship News):-
HDFC Life Insurance Company Ltd. (d/b/a HDFC Life) is a long-term life insurance company based in Mumbai that provides individual and group insurance services. It was founded on August 14, 2000.
Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd (HDFC), one of India’s top housing finance organisations, and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment firm, have united to form the company.
HDFC Ltd. and Standard Life (Mauritius Holdings) 2006 Ltd., the promoters, own 51.69 % and 34.75 % of HDFC Life respectively, as of 31 March 2020. Public shareholders own the rest of the stock.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Develop long-term relationships by researching and sourcing potential clients.
- Convince potential clients to engage over the phone or in person to discuss insurance products.
- Assist clients in selecting the appropriate insurance policies according to their needs.
- Individualize insurance programmes to meet the needs of each client.
- Provide approved policies to new clients and explain the benefits as well as the policy’s terms and conditions.
- After life-changing events, reassess the policy needs of existing clients.
- Keep an eye on market and industry trends and best practices.
- Fill out and submit applications, send out quotations, keep track of clients, and write reports
- A stipend of Rs. 2,000/ Month along with performance based incentives.
- 6 Months
- This HDFC Internship is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-