Government of Delhi Jobs (Internship News): The Government of Delhi NCT is providing an Operations Internship for students of different courses. It is one of the best Operations Internship opportunities for college students.
About the Government of Delhi NCT (Internship News):-
According to the 74th Constitutional Amendment Act, New Delhi is the seat of the State Government of Delhi, the Government of India, as well as the city or local governments in the Delhi Union Territory.
The Union Government is in charge of the Union Territories. However, there are a few exceptions, including Delhi, Puducherry, and Jammu and Kashmir, which have their own state governments.
The Delhi Legislative Assembly was formed on March 17, 1952, under the Government of Part C States Act, 1951, but it was defunct on October 1, 1956. After the Constitution (Sixty-ninth Amendment) Act, 1991, and the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi Act, 1991, the state’s legislative assembly was re-established in 1993.
Ch. Braham Prakash (INC) was the first chief minister of Delhi, and Sushma Swaraj (BJP) was the first woman to hold the role. The current chief minister of Delhi is Arvind Kejriwal.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Visiting allocated school health clinics on a field trip
- The progress of the project will be reported to the Delhi government.
- Collaborating with multiple government agencies to overcome operational challenges in school health clinics
- A stipend upto Rs. 2,000/ Month
- 2 Months
- This Delhi Government Internship is available on Internshala. Link to apply:- Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-