Edelweiss Internship (Internship News): Edelweiss Financial Services in India is providing IT Operations Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best IT Operation Internships available to students.
About Edelweiss Financial Services (Internship News):-
The Edelweiss Group is a significant diversified financial services conglomerate in India, offering a wide range of financial goods and services to a large and diverse client base that includes enterprises, organisations, and people.
Our sophisticated awareness of the financial services industry, as well as our skillful balance of risks and rewards, along with a tireless focus on systems, processes, and the highest governance standards, enables us to provide exceptional services to our customers at Edelweiss.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Carry out IT tasks such as daily start and end times, as well as checklist chores.
- As needed, follow SOPs and technical documents to ensure assistance.
- For OS, DB, and network-related issues, create a ticket with internal IT teams.
- Troubleshoot issues in collaboration with internal teams and external vendors.
- Inform the internal team of the resolution/status of the case.
- Implement modifications with the help of approvals
- Anticipate and handle difficulties that may arise as a result of changes in environmental conditions.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field is required.
- Cloud Computing
- MS SQL Server
- Amazon Web Server (AWS)
- A stipend of Rs. 15,000/ Month
- 6 Months
- Work from Home
- This Edelweiss Internship is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-