CCI Internship (Internship News): Competition Commission of India is providing an Internship opportunity for students of various courses. It is one of the great Internships available to students.
About Competition Commission of India (Internship News):-
India’s competition regulator is the Competition Commission of India. It is a statutory body of the Indian government responsible for executing The Competition Act, 2002, encouraging competition throughout the country, and preventing acts that have a significant negative impact on competition in India.
It was founded on October 14, 2003. It became completely operational in May 2009, with Dhanendra Kumar as its chairman. The Competition Commission was conceived and established by the Vajpayee government in the form of The Competition Act, 2002. In the light of India’s economic liberalization in 1991, there was a strong desire to stimulate competition and private enterprise.
- Applications must be in the prescribed format available on CCI website at: – https://www.cci.gov.in/sites/default/files/cci_pdf/internships1.pdf
- Statement of Purpose should be accompanied with the application which should reflect reason for selection and probable area of research/internship project.
- Applicants shall submit their applications duly signed/ endorsed by their colleges/institutions in the space specifically provided in application form with the heading ‘CERTIFICATION AND RECOMMENDATION BY INSTITUTION’.
- Or in alternative, applications must be accompanied with a scanned copy of email/letter from the respective institution certifying that the student is a bonafide student of the institution.
- The interested candidates should mail their application at- [email protected] with “Online Internship during the month of ___________ (mentioned intended month) 2021” as subject/title of the email.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be allocated guides/mentors who are Officers of CCI.
- The interns will be provided contact details of their mentors/guides for being in regular touch with them to complete the assigned work.
- Economics and Management :
- MA / MSc. (Economics)
- Fourth and final year students of 5 year integrated degree Programme in Economics
- Second and third year of the Bachelors degree in Law (3 year course after graduation) or
- Fourth and final year of the five year integrated course in Law and students who have taken 3rd year exams and are entering the 4th year.
- Regulatory Governance:
- MA / MSc. (Regulatory Governance)
- Professional Courses:
- Students of final group of Chartered Accountancy or Cost Accountancy or Company Secretary
- Applicants whose applications received by 7th of preceding month will be considered eligible for the internship.
- Internship is open to students from recognized Institutions and Universities with exposure to Competition Law.
- Students with a placement in hand are not eligible.
- An honorarium of Rs. 15,000/ Month
- 1 Month (extendable upto 3 months)
- To apply for this Online CCI Internship Programme, Click Here.
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-