Byjus Internship News: Byju’s is providing a Operations Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best Operations Internships available to students.
About Byju’s- The Learning App (Internship News):-
Byju Raveendran created BYJU’S – The Learning App in 2011 as educational technology and online tutoring company in India. BYJU’S is the developer of India’s largest K12 learning app, which provides highly adaptive, engaging, and effective learning programmes for students in grades 4 -12 (K-12) and students preparing for competitive exams such as JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE, and GMAT.
With a market capitalization of $11.1 billion, the company is a market leader with the largest market share in India’s rapidly expanding ed-tech sector. BYJU’S is India’s largest ed-tech firm and the maker of the most successful school learning app in the country. BYJU’S, which was established in 2015.
BYJU’S Learning Programs give students a comprehensive educational experience. Students from all over the country can learn from the best educators and see lessons come to life. Subject matter experts, instructors, and resources such as videos, interactive animations, quizzes, and tests prepare and execute every detail of a student’s journey.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Handling creatives and materials with care and properly arranging them to increase foot traffic
- Maintaining positive interactions with all clients/customers and team members
- Reconnaissance of apartments, apartment line-ups, permissions, and follow-up
- Recce, line-ups, approvals, and follow-up on local deals
- In Pune, I’m supervising and observing assets on the ground.
- Vendor management and follow-ups are being worked on.
- Working on e-recce and on-the-ground data collection in stores.
- Working on the upkeep and creation of daily, weekly, and monthly monitoring reporting systems
- Taking care of cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the company with the help of external and internal team members
- Payment and paperwork follow-ups, as well as financial management
- Identifying possibilities while sticking to brand requirements and bearing in mind effectiveness and cross-selling implications
- Assisting in the successful execution of BTL campaigns and achieving team goals
- A stipend of Rs. 15,000-18,000/ month
- 3 Months
- This Byju’s Internship is available on Internshala. Link to apply for the Internship: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-