Byjus Internship News: Byju’s is providing a Marketing Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best Marketing Internships available to students.
About Byju’s- The Learning App (Internship News):-
Byju Raveendran created BYJU’S – The Learning App in 2011 as educational technology and online tutoring company in India. BYJU’S is the developer of India’s largest K12 learning app, which provides highly adaptive, engaging, and effective learning programmes for students in grades 4 -12 (K-12) and students preparing for competitive exams such as JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE, and GMAT.
With a market capitalization of $11.1 billion, the company is a market leader with the largest market share in India’s rapidly expanding ed-tech sector. BYJU’S is India’s largest ed-tech firm and the maker of the most successful school learning app in the country. BYJU’S, which was established in 2015.
BYJU’S Learning Programs give students a comprehensive educational experience. Students from all over the country can learn from the best educators and see lessons come to life. Subject matter experts, instructors, and resources such as videos, interactive animations, quizzes, and tests prepare and execute every detail of a student’s journey.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Working in the marketing department for Byju’s The Learning App’s ‘Discovery School Super League’ (DSSL) quiz contest – India’s largest online school quiz programme.
- Visiting schools and registering them for the DSSL Season 3 competition
- Ensure maximum student engagement by efficient phone follow-ups and solid relationships with schools.
- Letter of recommendation
- A stipend of Rs. 20,000/ month
- 2 Months
- This Byjus Internship is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-