Byjus Internship News: Byju’s is providing a Marketing Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the best Marketing Internships available to students.
About Byju’s- The Learning App (Internship News):-
Byju Raveendran created BYJU’S – The Learning App in 2011 as educational technology and online tutoring company in India. BYJU’S is the developer of India’s largest K12 learning app, which provides highly adaptive, engaging, and effective learning programmes for students in grades 4 -12 (K-12) and students preparing for competitive exams such as JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE, and GMAT.
With a market capitalization of $11.1 billion, the company is a market leader with the largest market share in India’s rapidly expanding ed-tech sector. BYJU’S is India’s largest ed-tech firm and the maker of the most successful school learning app in the country. BYJU’S, which was established in 2015.
BYJU’S Learning Programs give students a comprehensive educational experience. Students from all over the country can learn from the best educators and see lessons come to life. Subject matter experts, instructors, and resources such as videos, interactive animations, quizzes, and tests prepare and execute every detail of a student’s journey.
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Become acquainted with all of our company’s products and services.
- Representing BYJU’S in on-ground BTL assets and managing a variety of promotional events in malls, supermarkets, amusement parks, department shops, railway stations, airports, bus stops, game zones, and other locations.
- Interacting with customers and parents, as well as presenting the advantages of our products and services.
- Creating leads by persuading customers/parents to sign up for a free in-home demonstration.
- To ensure that our activities function smoothly, we coordinate with various departments and agencies.
- Obtaining the agreed-upon personal goals by getting the most leads on a specific asset
- Maintaining a proactive attitude and seeking out new business chances
- 6 days a week, Saturday and Sunday working
- Job Offer
- A stipend of Rs. 18,000/ month
- English Proficiency (Spoken)
- Hindi Proficiency (Spoken)
- Gujarati Proficiency (Spoken)
- 2 Months
- Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Anand, Vadodara
- This Byju’s Internship is available on Internshala. Link to apply for the Internship: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-