Internship Opportunity at BoAt (Internship News): BoAt is providing a Graphic Design Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the great Graphic Design Internships available to students.
About BoAt (Internship News):-
The BoAt, launched in 2016, in popular consumer electronics. Imagine Marketing Pvt. Ltd. is the company’s legal name. It was co-founded by Aman Gupta and Sameer Ashok Mehta.
It is a lifestyle brand that deals in earphones, headphones, speakers, travel chargers, and premium rugged cables. Their items are designed to fit seamlessly into your everyday routine, almost to the point of becoming a fashion accessory and a great match for your surroundings.
In the year 2020, the boat company was ranked as the world’s fifth-largest wearable brand. It is the first company in India to do so.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Managing the graphic design-related operations.
- Using social media marketing.
- Designing unique concepts and ideas, selecting appropriate media, and styling to achieve the goals.
- Managing multiple design briefs at the same time and allocating relevant time based on the job’s value.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Job Offer
- A stipend of Rs. 15,000/ Month
- 6 Months
- This BoAt Internship is available on the Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-