BCG Internship (Internship News): Boston Consulting Group (BCG) in India is providing Internships to students of various courses. It is one of the amazing Internship opportunities available to students.
About Boston Consulting Groups in India (Internship News):-
BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963.Today, BCG collaborate closely with clients to adopt a transformational strategy that benefits all stakeholders, enabling businesses to expand, gain a sustainable competitive advantage, and make a positive impact on society.
BCG’s diverse, multinational teams are committed to maximize capacity and effecting change by providing comprehensive solutions through cutting-edge management consultancy, technology and design, as well as corporate and digital projects. BCG offers creative management consultancy, as well as technology and design, corporate and digital projects, and company intent.
BCG is a leader in the field of human potential, believing in its ability to influence strategic, operational, economic, and social change. BCG works with clients in the corporate, public, and non-profit sectors around the globe to recognize high-value opportunities, solve key problems, and transform their businesses.
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Assistance with campaign, event, and social media marketing logistics.
- Compile and maintain data for the PA marketing department.
- Support the Marketing team with special needs, such as internal messaging.
- Assist the marketing team with event logistics.
- Assist with posting on BCG.com and social media.
- Assist with data requests from throughout the world.
- Assist in finding materials and spreading best practices throughout the practice.
- Update spreadsheets for various PA needs, such as marketing, expertise, and so on.
- Assist with the coordination of activities related to people affiliation and development.
- Assist with event planning and logistics (OPS regional and global meetings)
- Prepare event materials (marketing materials, gifts, surveys)
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this position.
- Previous experience in marketing or events is a plus, but it is not mandatory.
- Preferably with prior work/internship experience and a high academic record.
- Strong Excel skills, intermediate PowerPoint abilities, and other MS Office skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, as well as being organized, detail-oriented, and analytical. High levels of initiative and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Must be able to work full-time (40 hours/week) throughout the minimum duration of six months
- New Delhi, India
- This Practice Area Internship is available on the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-