Bank of America Internship (Internship News): Bank of America is providing an Off-Cycle Internship 2022 for students of various courses. It is one of the best Internship opportunities available to students.
About Bank of America (Job News):-
The Bank of America Corporation (often abbreviated as BofA or BoA) is an American global investment bank and financial services holding company with headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Bank of America was founded in San Francisco in 1998 as a result of NationsBank’s acquisition of BankAmerica. After JPMorgan Chase, it is the second largest bank in the United States and the eighth largest bank in the world. Bank of America is one of the United States’ Big Four banking institutions.
It competes with JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo for around 10.73 percent of all American bank deposits. Its principal financial services are focused on commercial banking, wealth management, and investment banking.
- Chartered Accountant – Fresher’s
- Outstanding academic achievement which is complemented by other socioeconomic extracurricular activities.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- A strong team player
- Demonstrates energy and drive
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business you are applying to
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
Roles & Responsibility:-
- Be part of a highly structured and dedicated program with global reach. You will develop technical and soft skills in a fun global team environment and leave us with a holistic understanding of our firm and the people within it
- Work on projects alongside bankers in specific industry, product and country coverage groups, providing you with a unique learning opportunity
- Help the team deliver solutions to clients leveraging full spectrum of the bank’s capabilities
- Actively contribute to the preparation of client presentations and underlying financial analysis
- Build relationships, knowledge and experience that will open doors to a wide range of future career options and opportunities
- This Bank of America Internship is available on Careers Portal of Bank of America. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-