Bajaj Capital Internship (Internship News): Bajaj Capital Limited is providing a Business Development Internship for students of various courses. It is one of the great Business Development Internships available to students.
About Bajaj Capital Limited (Internship News):-
Bajaj Capital Limited is a public company that was founded on February 19, 1965. It is a non-government organisation that is registered with the Registrar of Companies in Delhi.
Bajaj has extensive experience in the financial services industry. Directors of Bajaj Capital Limited are Rajiv Bajaj, Sanjiv Bajaj, Kuldip Kumar Bajaj, Raman Chadha, Anupam Prakash.
At every stage, Bajaj Capital has contributed to the development of the Indian capital market. Bajaj Capital is India’s leading investment services group, distributing mutual funds, insurance, fixed deposits, shares, and loans, among other things.
Roles & Responsibility- Business Development Internship:-
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:-
- Meet with new venue clients and determine their financial planning criteria.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships, and provide the best after-sales services possible, such as claim settlement.
- Offer financial product presentations to clients based on their needs, and then recommend the right product and convince client on same
- Collect policy papers and cheque from customers and deliver them to the branch in charge.
- Existing consumers may be cross-sold and up-sold financial products.
Duration – Business Development Internship:-
- 6 Months
Perks – Business Development Internship:-
- A stipend of Rs. 10,000/month
Location – Business Development Internship (Bajaj Capital Internship):-
- Jabalpur, Gwalior West
How to Register for this Internship?
This Internship at Bajaj Capital Limited is available on Internshala. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-