Bain and Company Internship (Internship News): Bain and Company is providing a Finance Internship to various candidates. It is one of the amazing Finance Internships available to students.
About Bain and Company (Internship News):-
Bain & Company is a multinational management consulting firm based in Boston, Massachusetts. It’s one of the “Big Three” management consulting firms. The firm provides advice to public, private and non-profit organizations.
Since 2006, Bain and Company India has consulted clients across all sectors on their biggest concerns and opportunities. New Delhi, Mumbai, and Bengaluru are the locations of its offices. Indian companies, multinational corporations, and private equity firms are among its clients.
Summer internships at the firm offer bachelor’s degree candidates wide exposure to the consulting industry while also teaching them business strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Extract key financial reports and prepare data summaries to assist with data support and quantitative analysis.
- Assist in the prompt preparation of the dashboard through the use of automated tolls.
- Assist in the tracking of business expenses and trend analysis
- Using MS Excel, compile a summary of various financial data for the team.
- Day-to-day tasks include cross-border transaction analysis, invoicing, and documentation.
Skills & Qualifications:-
- MBA; Fresher CA; Fresher/Graduate/Final year student from a reputable Indian university
- Excellent MS Excel skills, including the ability to solve complicated data problems
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and quantitative abilities with a problem-solving ability
- 6 Months
- New Delhi
- This Bain and Company Internship is available on Bain and Company Careers Portal. Link to apply: Click Here
You can follow us on our social media handles to never miss any update (Internship News, General Awareness and much more awesome content):-